Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2018 - 8:25pm | Updated: Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 4:03pm
CMAS Testing-how you can help your child succeed!
CMAS testing begins on March 19th. There are a few things you can do to help your child succeed on this important test:
- Be sure your child eats a good breakfast! Fuel the brain!
- Be sure your child gets plenty of sleep each night - a solid 10 hours at least -
- Turn off screen time early; TV, video games, phones, Ipads- all of these items emit a "blue light" that keeps the brain from relaxing so it can get some rest!
- Be sure your child is at school on time - rushing into a test situation is stressful
- Remind your child to stay hydrated! Water = energy!
- Last but not least - Don't cause them to stress - remind your child that you have great confidence in them and that you ask that they simply do their very best -